Having been there when punk rocked against racism and nuclear weaponry (late 70s, early 80s), it is clear to me that punk rock in the twenty-teenies and twenty-twenties will be about survival, and the fight against coal, oil and nuclear. Ya think I'm overstating the case? You probably also think that Bush's work for his Texan and Saudi backers had nothing to do with$140 oil and the near collapse of the global economy...
Anyways, I am inviting everyone with news of any environmental or social protests to post it here, especially if there is a connection to punk rock or other activist music (thinking Reggae, ska, folk, hardcore, world+++).
Here are some blogs I've been working on:
Best Green Stocks Online Guide
Geothermal Energy News Stocks Investing
Wind Power Stocks Investments
Green Energy Stocks Investing Mutual Funds
Top Photovoltaic Solar Energy Stocks
Green Realtor Environmental Realty List
Site-Blocking Will Not Defend IP, No Matter the Bill’s Name
-
There has been a raft of site-blocking bills in the latest Congress, and
the latest is called the “Deterring Extraterritorial Foreign Exploitation
of Net...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment