I haven't been to the ACC for a Leafs game in about five years, so tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues should be a blast. Five or six years ago I was working for Portfolios.com (now CreativeShake.com) when Dan Tanenbaum owned it, and the gentleman was kind enough to give me a pair of Platinum seats every year at Christmas, for several years. As my dad had often taken me to Leafs games at Maple Leaf Gardens (he had mid-level Greens season tickets, right on the blueline) when I was a child, it was a huge pleasure to return the favour and sit with him in those awesome Tanenbaum seats!
My son David won tonight's seats (3rd row in the balcony) at his company Christmas party, and as he was kind enough to invite moi to join him, so the Father-Son hockey tradition lives on!
Go LEAFS Go!!
Microplastics in Soil a ‘Trojan Horse’ for Toxins
-
Microplastics act like a “Trojan horse,” delivering pollutants, pesticides,
and bacteria through the soil, a five-year multinational research project
has...
1 week ago

it was a pleasure having worked with you Joe, glad you made it to another game!
ReplyDeleteDan