Punk Rock Politics, Green Activism, Occupy Together, Freedom, Liberation, Peace, Horses, Hockey!

United for Global Change blog from Canada





Punk rock music, political activism, classic punk pioneers, United for #globalchange, NHL hockey, green movement. Global popular uprisings, liberation protests, exoplanets, Chinese politics, freedom and justice, democracy and social progress, Toronto Maple Leafs news, solar architecture, sustainable buildings, global intelligence, green power investing, harness racing, futuristic architecture, Occupy Toronto, clean technology funds, future of China, Gaia in the 21st Century.

Flag of Earth

Flag of Earth
Earth Flag, designed by James Cadle, modified by insertion of our planet

Search Joe College Blog; Punk rock, democracy, human rights, Chinese politics, Mideast uprising+++

Find Wael Ghonim info, democracy protests, punk rock, DOA photos, Egypt Revolution+

Joe College Blog Popular Posts

Joe College circa 1979 / 1980:

Joe College circa 1979 / 1980:
Joe College and The Rulers 45 RPM Single

Livewire - Amnesty International blogging for human rights

Yuya Joe College's Facebook Wall

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mama Jahna Tafari; Excerpts and Drafts

Khanadai Jannah Adika

Welkahm from Ra-Public of Khanadai

Nation of Kehan ada Ibrahim, Jannah Adika

Holy City Tafari

The Marley Lands

Ke-han Ada Ibrahim: Ke=great han=ruler; ada=of noble kind; Ib / ab = father, father of many, father of multitude; Rahim = merciful, kind, compassionate

Meaning of the name of Our nation name Khanadai:

great ruler, of noble kind,
father of many merciful, kind, and compassionate souls

Meaning of Our nation name Jannah Adika:

Garden of Gentleness

Full meaning of our nation name Khanadai Jannah Adika

Rulers of Earth,
Creators of a Merciful Garden of Compassionate Gentleness


Our hope is that Daughters and Sons of Khanadai will be lights among the nations, teaching the commonality of the Abrahamic Faiths, and illustrating the shared roots of our cultures and religions. I have been known for grace, judgement and mercy since I was a child, have often been accused of loving all peoples, all cultures, all nations. This does not mean I respect or love many of the nation-state governments. Look to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms as something worthwhile for all humanity that wants it, and I believe they do.

I breathe life, soul and energy into North America, Africa and the World!
I am a vessel of Alljah, aligned with Gabriel
U Feel It U Know It U Live It



Proclamation of Existence Groundation


Who is an African? Who is Rasta?
All of I and I descend from African Adam and African Eve
All Humanikind rise up as One nation
Together as Humanity, in Wisdom and Peace


O, Purified ones, read your Koran
We have made it a reminder and an advantage
for the wayfarers of the desert and the city.
Glorify the name of Jah Allah

Who IS Jah, Who IS Allah
Elijah, Buddha, Shen Nung among humans
Musa, Yeshua, Mandela among Gods
Them scorn I and I knowledge of We
Falsely claim we're chosen chasing rainbows
If Allah is Jah then I’ll praise AllJah

The LORD is in there, Africa
The LORD is in there, Israel and Arabia
From Ethiopia, Israel, Palestine and Arabia
Shall each a portion come

In the hills of Jamaica and Ghana
Through the streets of Toronto and London
Word of Khanadai healing like honey
A star-filled night of beauty
A baby's gentle smile

Oh false believers and idolators
Worshippers of the Sun and the Cross
Who know not Jeshua’s Word and Light
Their hearts are a desert also
Fallow or barren ground
We shall see

They wanted to drag Him
Pick up rocks together and stone Him
Seize Him and hand Him over to the mindless crowd
Yet the hour of His arrest had not come


O dwellers of the desert
What will ye do?
How will ye hide your sins before God and his angels?
Behold, God himself is the judge, fear him:
leave off from your sins,
and forget your iniquities,
meddle no more with them, forever:
so shall God lead you forth,
and deliver you from all trouble.
Knock down the walls of Babylon
Build up the bridges of Peace
Ye are with me or against me
For NOW is the time of decision

Do not call me Teacher
When you do not listen to what I say
Your heart is a stone
Your lips move in vain

Sons of Menelik, sons of Arafat
Daughters of Yaa Antesewah
The days of mere humans are over
Give up the ghostly bitterness
The shadow fades, the sun rises
Walk proudly in the Sun
Love Thy Neighbor


I awake from deep slumber
My voice is loud, as if emboldened by spirits
My enemies are crushed all over this globe
Why is my own country still polluting?
Where are the leaders of tomorrow?
Who can withstand my perpetual reproach?
I refuse the limitations of my forefathers,
Their literal but subhuman transliterations
And their wandering from Jah ways

I choose the tribe of Judah,
the mount Zion which he loved.
I build My sanctuary like high palaces,
like the earth, established for ever.

I choose David as My servant,
and take him from the sheepfolds:
From following the ewes great with young
I brought him, to feed Jacob his people,
and Israel his inheritance.

I feed ye according to the integrity of My heart; and guide by the skilfulness of My hands.

They said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?
Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out,
and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also?
Can he provide food for his people?

Jah will revive
Moses, My son
Jah will revive
Abram, Our Grandfather
Jah will revive
Jacob, My father
Jah will revive
Isaac, My grandfather

How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness,
and grieve him in the desert!
I am known for My patience
Though mighty in great anger
Full of mercy, then wrathful
I am honored among Holy people

Splendid, among My chosen
Holy and great in the blessings of Jah
When the Era of Wickedness is at an end,
and evildoing ceases forever.

Yea, they turned back and tempted God,
and limited the Holy One of Israel.
They remembered not his hand,
nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.

Evil is the penalty of imperfection
Misadaptation to analysis and experience
From partial and temporal, to complete and eternal
So read and overstand and overcome

I shall speak out freely
I shall praise Jah every which way
Now you who understand My parables
Who penetrate the origins of knowledge
Who hold fast to the wonderful mysteries;
Why even the simple, the devious,
The stiffnecks and the baldheads,
Are able to hear my humanity.

Who among you seeks the presence
Of Light and Illumination,
By the angels of Jah?

By faith Abraham, when he was called,
to go out into a place
which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed;
and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise,
as in a strange country,
dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob,
the heirs with him of the same promise:
For he looked for a city which hath foundations,
whose builder and maker is God.

Let them speak against us
Them seh we fell for
Some sort of new way
Yet I am the God of Abraham

Who dares counteract my countenance?
Who will deny My Providence?
The fate of the Earth depends on ye
Leading the blessed transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Green Energy Companies Stocks Database

Custom Search

Red Cross Talks

21st Century Architecture

Chitika's Cool Stuff!

Joe College 2009

Joe College 2009
Joe College and The New Rulers recording an album in 2010

Twitter / bencnn

Geotherma.info Geothermal Energy Investing

Occupied Palestine | Safety | First Aid | Health | Protests [ will be continously updated! ]

Best Green Stocks Investing Blog

Common Man News

openDemocracy

the egypt blog

GJ581g.Info: Zarmina's World Images Links

Wind Power Stocks to Watch

Rare Earth Stocks Research

Punk History; Green Energy Stocks, Travel Canada

Solar-Intelligence.com Blog - CLEAN ENERGY BRINGS PEACE: Solar, Wind, Biofuels, Music

BeesTreesFrogsElephants.com - Nature and Ecology Blog

PV Intell Photovoltaic Solar Stocks Investing

Green Mutual Fund Investing Info